Employee m/f in Customer Service / Order Acceptance (40-100%), location Ramsen, Switzerland
We are an internationally operating, young logistics company with internal customs clearance.
For our new office at the border in Ramsen we are looking for an employee in Customer Service / Order Acceptance (40-100%) with immediate effect.
In this position, you will be the first point of contact for our new and existing customers: by phone and by e-mail. The Customer Service or Order Acceptance Department is an important interface between our customers and the Customs Department/Dispatch. You check the documents and details that our customers send with their order and prepare the incoming orders optimally for your colleagues for further processing. Assist with general customer questions and resolve any complaints internally.
– Independent work in the area of order taking / customer service for logistics & customs clearance
– Regular answering of telephone calls
– Advising (new) customers by phone and in writing on how to place an order, according to specifications & process flow.
– Acceptance of customs clearance and transport orders
– Respond to emails on a regular basis
– Reception of walk-in customers on site at the counter, if applicable
– Review and preparation of orders according to checklist / process flow in the area of import / export, partly incl. Pricing
– Correspondence and clarifications with customers and colleagues
– Administrative activities
What you bring to the table:
– Ideally a completed commercial training (KV apprenticeship), preferably in the field of customs clearance / logistics / wholesale and foreign trade
– General knowledge in the field of transport and customs
– Very good knowledge of German (oral and written)
– At least basic knowledge of English (any other language is an advantage)
– Good computer skills (Word, Outlook)
– A friendly, self-confident, quality-conscious and resilient personality
This is what you can expect from us:
– A modern company with a lot of flexibility
– Varied tasks
– A modern office, free coffee/tea/water/parking space.
– Career opportunities + further training opportunities
If you are interested, we are looking forward to receiving your complete application documents incl. Motivational cover letter by email to email@example.com or by mail.
If you have any questions, please do not hesitate to contact me. Contact person:
PUREPROGRESS GmbH, Mr. Alexander Haile, Zollstrasse 77, 8240 Thayngen, Switzerland
+41 44 512 14 35
Working hours: 40 per week
Type of position: Full-time, Permanent
- 8 hours shift
- No weekends
- Monday till Friday
- Free drinks
- Free parking
Action in the face of COVID-19:
Cleaning and hygiene measures
- Forwarding / Logistics (General): 1 year (Desirable)
- Customs (General): 1 year (Desirable)
- English (Desirable)
- German (required)